Hello Guest
No Avatar
Sign In to Remove
Posted: August 15, 2011, 8:51 AM
  • Group: Member
Okay thank you. I'm, not home at the moment but I will try that. I'm kind of unfamiliar with CSS so how do you change the Menu Button, and sub menus? Thank you in advance.
Posted: August 15, 2011, 9:19 AM
  • Group: Administrator
  • AIM: mlm@visualpulse.net
  • deviantART: MadLittleMods
  • Photobucket: MadLittleMods
Okay thank you. I'm, not home at the moment but I will try that. I'm kind of unfamiliar with CSS so how do you change the Menu Button, and sub menus? Thank you in advance.

Please post a thread here in order for me to further this support: http://visualpulse.net/forums/index.php?board=6.0
<3 Nerve, Sk8, Labradoodle, Austin
Posted: February 23, 2012, 11:56 AM  -- Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 11:58 AM by kent[ka]
Why i can't upload this theme into my forums with package mannager?

Package upload failed due to the following error:
"Although the package was downloaded to the server it appears to be empty. Please check the Packages directory, and the "temp" sub-directory are both writable. If you continue to experience this problem you should try extracting the package on your PC and uploading the extracted files into a subdirectory in your Packages directory and try again. For example, if the package was called shout.tar.gz you should:
1) Download the package to your local PC and extract it into files.
2) Using an FTP client create a new directory in your "Packages" folder, in this example you may call it "shout".
3) Upload all the files from the extracted package to this directory.
4) Go back to the package manager browse page and the package will be automatically found by SMF."
You're looking at my signature!
Posted: February 23, 2012, 9:42 PM
Why i can't upload this theme into my forums with package mannager?

ummm, uhhhh - I don't know. Its definitely not empty but the theme is for 2.0 RC5. It will work just fine for 2.0 or 2.0.2 but you might have to emulate rc5 to get it installed first.
Posted: February 24, 2012, 1:26 AM
Yeah, the problem is at uploading package but as you said it is not empty so i'm confused, but had other package problems, i will notify once i fix it or if i end with just having problems on this package, thanks for reply.
Posted: February 25, 2012, 6:57 PM  -- Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 7:20 PM by kent[ka]
Problem fixed, but now it removes the home button and tinyportal button.  :( Also, where i configure the top left side menu?

Sorry, found how to edit the menu at SMF, idk if i should keep making my questions here or at SMF forums respective thread.. It's just i like this one a lot more, than the SMF respective thread to be honest.

Also, looks like it doesn't work well with certain mods, like social bookmars on profile.. Still testing, but it got some bugs.. at least with me  :(
Posted: February 26, 2012, 12:26 AM
Problem fixed, but now it removes the home button and tinyportal button.  :( Also, where i configure the top left side menu?

Sorry, found how to edit the menu at SMF, idk if i should keep making my questions here or at SMF forums respective thread.. It's just i like this one a lot more, than the SMF respective thread to be honest.

Also, looks like it doesn't work well with certain mods, like social bookmars on profile.. Still testing, but it got some bugs.. at least with me  :(

A theme will ALWAYS have issues if it doesn't look just like the curve theme. This is because those mods can not adapt to every theme. It is best to change the template files to how you want them to be.

Support is given on VisualPulse.net
Posted: February 26, 2012, 1:35 PM  -- Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 1:39 PM by kent[ka]
A theme will ALWAYS have issues if it doesn't look just like the curve theme. This is because those mods can not adapt to every theme. It is best to change the template files to how you want them to be.

Support is given on VisualPulse.net

Aren't we at VisualPulse.net?  :o or you mean i should start a new thread with all my questions, because i'm not exactly a proffesional coder.. i'm just a newb who wants his forums as much unique and proffesional as possible, and your themes actually can give me that..  :P Otherway i would be making one by myself, to fit with my community wich is a blizzard modding one.

So, sorry for being a newb here but i will probably need some extra help  ;D Also, i don't have all files with me or can't acces with FTP, i'm just 2nd admin in charge, sadly..  :( I can edit the "index" ones but can't acces other files.
Posted: February 26, 2012, 11:55 PM
Aren't we at VisualPulse.net?  :o or you mean i should start a new thread with all my questions, because i'm not exactly a proffesional coder.. i'm just a newb who wants his forums as much unique and proffesional as possible, and your themes actually can give me that..  :P Otherway i would be making one by myself, to fit with my community wich is a blizzard modding one.

So, sorry for being a newb here but i will probably need some extra help  ;D Also, i don't have all files with me or can't acces with FTP, i'm just 2nd admin in charge, sadly..  :( I can edit the "index" ones but can't acces other files.

You asked whether to ask here or at SMF forums. I said at VisualPulse.net.... Problems should asked in the Web Questions area.
Posted: February 27, 2012, 1:45 PM
Problems should asked in the Web Questions area.

Thanks, that was confusing me.  ;D I will do it there now.
Posted: May 7, 2012, 1:41 AM
You said on twitter to ask here.

Is it possible to get the banner PSD?
Posted: May 7, 2012, 2:55 AM
You said on twitter to ask here.

Is it possible to get the banner PSD?

Here ya go ;) - Thanks for stopping by!

The instructions are on the top most layers. Just a little bit of resizing because I want to give you the full detailed version.
Posted: August 14, 2013, 10:31 PM
the theme can it be modified [regarding copy right] like replacing logos? _._

Regards HBRS
Posted: August 15, 2013, 12:18 AM
Can it be modified [regarding copy right] like replacing logos?

The Pulse logo can definitely be changed. The only thing that needs to stay in tact is the passage in the footer.
anything