Relations  »  
Site News  »  
Sign In to Remove
Posted: January 4, 2012, 2:58 AM
  • Group: Administrator
  • AIM: mlm@visualpulse.net
  • deviantART: MadLittleMods
  • Photobucket: MadLittleMods
Well, as you can see we have a brand new look to the forums. This is greatly improved look and feel compared to our last theme and hopefully a lot more clean.

It has been a long process re-doing some areas of SMF and just making sure everything is done correctly so if we can go back and make any changes easily. Thanks to the SMF Community and to Labradoodle who has helped me along the whole way.

Please post your comments down below and tell us about any bugs you find in the Suggestions Board

You can check out our new YouTube Channel design here: http://www.youtube.com/user/VisualPulseNet
And although nothing much design wise is changed, Check out our deviantART page: http://visual-pulse.deviantart.com/

Hope you guys enjoy the new theme!
<3 Nerve, Sk8, Labradoodle, Austin
Posted: January 4, 2012, 3:13 AM
  • Group: Member
OMG! This theme looks incredibly amazing!
I've made all the tutorials on this forum, but this is completely another level!
Can't you make some kind of tutorial on how you've accomplished to make the theme so clean?
Posted: January 4, 2012, 3:23 AM
OMG! This theme looks incredibly amazing!
I've made all the tutorials on this forum, but this is completely another level!
Can't you make some kind of tutorial on how you've accomplished to make the theme so clean?

Ahh, I assume you mean read all of the tutorials. Most of this theme came from inspiration of other designs. I go through about 1000 pieces a day on dA and save anything I think I might want to use elements from in the future.

Now that I have finished this project which took foreverrrrr, I will be making more content. I do not know how exactly I can explain how I accomplished something like this because the design was not hard to code just time consuming to make the psd and then spread the look over all of the forum.

If you have a more specific question or something you want to learn more on, just post it up as a question and I'll try to make something on it.
Posted: January 22, 2012, 7:29 PM
Dude! this theme just blew me away! WOW WOW WOW! You are one talented theme designer. All I can say is that it's just Brilliant and believe me I'm usually very strict when it comes to criticizing but props to you brotha! as I always say you never seize to amaze me....
Posted: January 23, 2012, 12:48 AM
Dude! this theme just blew me away! WOW WOW WOW! You are one talented theme designer. All I can say is that it's just Brilliant and believe me I'm usually very strict when it comes to criticizing but props to you brotha! as I always say you never seize to amaze me....

Thanks  ;D
Posted: February 5, 2012, 10:17 AM
  • deviantART: Imperiousnel
  • MSN: Pirate_King0@hotmail.com
  • Photobucket: Nelo_Angelo1
I kinde had a long holiday away, came back and everything changed. Nice job man, and happy late holidays. I really like the portal, and new look.
Posted: February 5, 2012, 12:36 PM
I kinde had a long holiday away, came back and everything changed. Nice job man, and happy late holidays. I really like the portal, and new look.

What portal?
Posted: February 8, 2012, 10:40 PM
The home page, atleast I think that was a portal.
Posted: February 9, 2012, 5:36 AM
The home page, atleast I think that was a portal.

There is not portals at all.
Posted: February 20, 2012, 2:12 AM
Then what do you call the Homepage? Just homepage _-
Posted: February 20, 2012, 7:06 AM
Then what do you call the Homepage? Just homepage _-

Its just a homepage using ssi with the template functions
Posted: February 23, 2012, 10:45 AM
Site looks pretty sick, good job. It's also very clear and original, easy to navigate.

I've 3 questions if i may ask :P

What's the color code of the blue text? Because it'sick.
The slide var is your vpVAR mod?
Also, how you made this spoiler tags or is it a MOD everyone can get somewhere, simple & transparent just the one i've been looking for  ;D

Again, good job on site, functions and look is awesome. Kinda unique compared to other art/support sites.  ;D
You're looking at my signature!
Posted: February 23, 2012, 9:34 PM
Site looks pretty sick, good job. It's also very clear and original, easy to navigate.

I've 3 questions if i may ask :P

What's the color code of the blue text? Because it'sick.
The slide var is your vpVAR mod?
Also, how you made this spoiler tags or is it a MOD everyone can get somewhere, simple & transparent just the one i've been looking for  ;D

Again, good job on site, functions and look is awesome. Kinda unique compared to other art/support sites.  ;D

Can't you you just inspect the text and find the color...
No idea what you are talking about when you saw "slide var" and "vpVAR"
Spoiler Tags are a mod Called Simple Spoiler. I think this is it: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2833