Hello Guest
No Avatar
Sign In to Remove
Posted: March 30, 2012, 11:56 PM  -- Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 12:18 AM by Skolten
  • Group: Member
Hello, i have set up a test forum @ www.pontem.org/swgcanon/smf/

I have changed to a custom background to fit the website i am building, i have also made the fonts a little brighter to be readable on my custom background.

Could you tell me where in the css i can find the font color of the rolling news at the top? I need to change that to a different color, to make it readable on my custom background.

Thank you for a great theme, it will fit our upcoming website perfectly.
Posted: March 31, 2012, 6:58 PM  -- Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 7:09 PM by sCeege
You need to make it a separate ID/class. It uses the same styling as all the other texts in body.

Or if you want a quick and dirty fix, just add a style to the <div> tag in the template.

Notice on the right, it's referencing Line 90 of Index_Original.css, where body {} is, and the highlighted text at bottm, where I added the style to the div tag.

Btw if you're making edits to the original CSS file, you should record your changes, so you can roll back. Unless you have some kind of revision control. It keeps your edits organized.
Posted: April 1, 2012, 6:48 AM
  • Group: Administrator
  • AIM: mlm@visualpulse.net
  • deviantART: MadLittleMods
  • Photobucket: MadLittleMods

Thanks sCeege for answering. I was actually away at a competition so I am glad you were able to respond.

To be more specific you could add the color css to .cadence_header_news_scroller_text in index.css
<3 Nerve, Sk8, Labradoodle, Austin
Posted: April 1, 2012, 12:26 PM
Thanks sCeege for answering. I was actually away at a competition so I am glad you were able to respond.

To be more specific you could add the color css to .cadence_header_news_scroller_text in index.css

woah, how come Chrome didn't identify the different div class?
Posted: April 2, 2012, 12:49 AM
Thank you for the help guys. Its all sorted now.

www.swgcanon.com
anything