Hello Guest
No Avatar
Sign In to Remove
Posted: April 8, 2011, 7:00 AM  -- Last Edit: April 8, 2011, 7:16 AM by MLM
  • Group: Administrator
  • AIM: mlm@visualpulse.net
  • deviantART: MadLittleMods
  • Photobucket: MadLittleMods
Welcome to Visual Pulse 2.0! April 7th, 2011 marks the date.

We have totally overhauled the whole theme making it way brighter from the previous version if you remember and removed some unnecessary features. We also added a Featured Work Submission when starting/editing the main topic. If you scroll down to the bottom you will see the Featured Work Bar.

Thank Nerve for and Anthony` for helping me out throughout the process of making this theme.

If you find any un-finished or a buggy section in the site please just report it by replying to this topic.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW BANNER! Yes you heard it right, Visual Pulse wants a new banner and we need YOU GUYS to make it. Post your submission in the Exhibit and the best one will get put up, featured, and a shout out. Dimensions: 1000 x 200 px

- :vpfav:
<3 Nerve, Sk8, Labradoodle, Austin
Posted: April 26, 2011, 5:31 PM
  • Group: Member
Will there continue to be any versions of the darker theme? One of the main reasons this theme was chosen for the forums I run was because most of the community prefer darker themes (less strain on the eyes late at night)

If I am correct in understanding what I see now will become the new pulse theme when updated, if I have somehow misunderstood the changes and this is a new separate theme from the darker pulse one currently in use I do apologize.

If this is an update which changes the older theme to look as this one does now I would personally say it was a poor decision, developing a theme and releasing it to change the core look and colour scheme with an update isn't the best way to please the people making active use of it.
Posted: April 27, 2011, 2:06 AM
Will there continue to be any versions of the darker theme? One of the main reasons this theme was chosen for the forums I run was because most of the community prefer darker themes (less strain on the eyes late at night)

If I am correct in understanding what I see now will become the new pulse theme when updated, if I have somehow misunderstood the changes and this is a new separate theme from the darker pulse one currently in use I do apologize.

If this is an update which changes the older theme to look as this one does now I would personally say it was a poor decision, developing a theme and releasing it to change the core look and colour scheme with an update isn't the best way to please the people making active use of it.

The theme on VP has nothing to do with themes that I have released before.
Posted: April 27, 2011, 4:18 AM
Thanks, I just misunderstood the way it was written then.
Posted: May 13, 2011, 7:17 AM
  • deviantART: Imperiousnel
  • MSN: Pirate_King0@hotmail.com
  • Photobucket: Nelo_Angelo1
I didnt know a banner was needed. I'll try to make a nice 1 when possible.
Posted: May 13, 2011, 8:08 AM
I didnt know a banner was needed. I'll try to make a nice 1 when possible.

Awesome! Can't wait to see it  ;)
jiachen01
Posted: November 18, 2011, 11:25 AM
  • Group: Guest
Awesome! Can't wait to see it