Hello Guest
No Avatar
Sign In to Remove
Posted: January 2, 2013, 8:04 AM
  • Group: Member
Hello,

Thank you for a great theme, we have been using it for about a year now, but as our community grows we do see that, some members are missing new posts and PMs. We belive this is because the color of new posts images and text color of New Pivate Messages does not stand out enough.

We are using the "Original" color of the theme. Currently we are using the purple images to make them stand out a little more, but we still would rather want a bright blue or even withe color for these. Is it possible to make a extra image set for this, or provide me with the .psd files so i can change this myself?

When it comes to the text color of the new private messages its just down to finding where in the CSS this is hidden. I was hoping you could send me in the right direction.

Thank You
Skolten
Posted: January 2, 2013, 10:19 AM
  • Group: Administrator
  • AIM: mlm@visualpulse.net
  • deviantART: MadLittleMods
  • Photobucket: MadLittleMods
Is it possible to make a extra image set for this, or provide me with the .psd files so i can change this myself?

Thank You
Skolten

Name the image files and I can get you the psd's.
<3 Nerve, Sk8, Labradoodle, Austin
Posted: January 2, 2013, 11:37 AM
new_none
new_redirect
new_some
off
on
on2
redirect

Thats the imagefiles i would need the .psd for
Posted: January 2, 2013, 7:46 PM
Hey that's a great looking site you got going there bud.. Nice work.. Also great choice of theme - suits the subject of the theme perfectly.
Posted: January 3, 2013, 6:54 AM
  • Group: Administrator
  • AIM: mlm@visualpulse.net
  • deviantART: MadLittleMods
  • Photobucket: MadLittleMods
Thats the imagefiles i would need the .psd for

Here is the psd for all of those files. new_none, new_redirect, new_some are just half the size of off, on, redirect.
<3 Nerve, Sk8, Labradoodle, Austin
Posted: January 3, 2013, 2:44 PM  -- Last Edit: January 3, 2013, 4:20 PM by Skolten
Thank you.

agent47: Thank you for the kind words.