Hello Guest
No Avatar
Sign In to Remove
Posted: April 6, 2011, 11:16 AM
  • Group: Administrator
  • AIM: mlm@visualpulse.net
  • deviantART: MadLittleMods
  • Photobucket: MadLittleMods
The new Visual Pulse theme should be out by the start of next week which is when my Spring Break ends :'( . I have been working hard for quite a while on this project and hope you guys enjoy it when it comes out.

I have not been releasing any content on VP because of this and hopefully after I can make another SMF Theme or a tutorial.

No preview as this will be a surprise to everyone!
<3 Nerve, Sk8, Labradoodle, Austin
Posted: April 8, 2011, 9:32 PM
  • Group: Member
Damn! I'm loving the new look. Looks very elegant and professional. Nice work mate, you certainly have that touch of class! :)
Just a suggestion: all users who don't have avatars should be given/set a default avatar so that threads don't look plain.
Posted: April 9, 2011, 1:27 AM
Just a suggestion: all users who don't have avatars should be given/set a default avatar so that threads don't look plain.

I added that to the profile view but I can certainly add it to posts. Thanks for the suggestion!
Posted: April 10, 2011, 10:37 PM
Very well done matey. You my friend are a natural.
Posted: April 11, 2011, 6:12 AM
Very well done matey. You my friend are a natural.

Thanks, I am looking for some ideas for a new design for a new SMF theme to release to you and the SMF community.
Posted: May 22, 2011, 2:19 AM
I am looking for some ideas for a new design for a new SMF theme to release to you and the SMF community.

Maybe a design more like your homepage,  i think the clean look is more appealing. 

Oh and great work on your 2 themes so far.
martinkern
Posted: September 16, 2011, 11:06 AM
  • Group: Guest
Recently joined the forum and read about the release of VP theme. Excited to watch the new look of VP.
Posted: September 17, 2011, 2:01 AM
Recently joined the forum and read about the release of VP theme. Excited to watch the new look of VP.

I can not wait as well. This has taken much longer than expected since I am perfecting every aspect and not just styling the default templates that smf offers. Since I have started school again, the development has got slower as I am the only one on it but I all that is left is getting the smaller templates such as the moderate section, and all the little sub sections of the profile etc. Still need to work on the home page and other pages but those should be easy once I decide on a layout for them.
anything