Hello Guest
No Avatar
Sign In to Remove
Posted: February 9, 2012, 4:20 AM
  • Group: Member
I'm some-what decent a Photoshop, an am fairly experienced in HTML. I've been coding HTML for about 4-5 years now. Along the way I learned a little bit of Javascript & CSS. I do web design for a hobbies, not for profit.  I'm also fairly experienced with Google Adsense & Analytics, as I've been with them for a few years. Along with this I have a little bit of client-side scripting experience; but not enough to be mentioned. Just a lot of languages. I'm currently fifteen years old, and look forward to expanding my knowledge on these forums.
I'm not much of a heavy poster due to my lack of experience; nor do I post whore. I probably won't be posting a whole lot I'm guessing; mostly just reading tutorials and stuff.
If there's a a PayPal address I could donate to assist with the VPS costs for this domain, I'll donate some once I get some spare money. Currently saving up for my first car however, so I'm tight on money.
Posted: February 9, 2012, 5:47 AM
  • Group: Administrator
  • AIM: mlm@visualpulse.net
  • deviantART: MadLittleMods
  • Photobucket: MadLittleMods
Sounds like you got some good skills. If you want to see more tutorials or resources on something, please just post them up.

If you would like to contribute to VP you can paypal money to: donate@visualpulse.net

or Get First Class which will allow you to the private boards. There is not much content as I have been posting most content  for the public. But if you have any ideas, you can post them there. To get First Class just go to your profile and then to subscriptions.

<3 Nerve, Sk8, Labradoodle, Austin
Posted: February 9, 2012, 9:42 AM
Sounds like you got some good skills. If you want to see more tutorials or resources on something, please just post them up.

If you would like to contribute to VP you can paypal money to: donate@visualpulse.net

or Get First Class which will allow you to the private boards. There is not much content as I have been posting most content  for the public. But if you have any ideas, you can post them there. To get First Class just go to your profile and then to subscriptions.
Alright, I'll look into it once I get some more money.
Posted: February 10, 2012, 4:47 AM
Welcome to VP Atee. Nice to have you on the site. :)
anything