Hello Guest
No Avatar
Sign In to Remove
Posted: December 25, 2012, 7:24 AM  -- Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 7:26 AM by MLM
  • Group: Administrator
  • AIM: mlm@visualpulse.net
  • deviantART: MadLittleMods
  • Photobucket: MadLittleMods
Not much new content recently but I haven't just been wasting time. I did some XNA game development stuff over the summer (running through tutorials) and I hope to have something up in the new year sometime. I have also been bitten by the electronics bug and I got my first FPGA board in September. With a FPGA you are able to code the logic to make custom circuits. I also have a project around this and this is what has been taking most of my time lately. I might have to make a electronics section to fill my strong interest in this field.

Please suggest any content you would like to see, a friendly nudge is always great encouragement to get something done.

First class has also been a little re-done. There is no longer any special perks of becoming First Class other than your name in a special color. I did not want to create content for a exclusive few and now more people benefit from any content produced. The price is $3 a month or $20 for a year and the money goes towards keeping the site up and running smoothly.

I hope everyone is having a great break from the day to day duties whether it be school or work and Happy Holidays!

- MLM
<3 Nerve, Sk8, Labradoodle, Austin
Posted: December 26, 2012, 8:28 PM
  • Group: Member
Merry Christmas and a happy new year buddy.