Hello Guest
No Avatar
Sign In to Remove
Posted: April 26, 2011, 3:29 AM
  • Group: Member
  • deviantART: Imperiousnel
  • MSN: Pirate_King0@hotmail.com
  • Photobucket: Nelo_Angelo1
I have this background I started working on in Macromedia Flash. Its for this game i used to play. As you can see, I cant seem to get it looping back to back to where you always see the background image. Instead, it starts off with this white screen, then after the image is over it goes back that way. I looked at a few tutorials, but none of them helped me fully to understand. Any help?

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/nelo_angelo1/Mirage%20Kingdom/GameTest.swf ~ The Image
Posted: April 26, 2011, 8:43 AM
  • Group: Administrator
  • AIM: mlm@visualpulse.net
  • deviantART: MadLittleMods
  • Photobucket: MadLittleMods
Well the credit goes to 1 but here is what he said:
Quote from: 1
well I don't very much about actionscript but essentially he can track the x position of the image, once it hits the end of the canvas, create a new instance of the image on the opposite side, compensating for how far off the canvas is. if that makes sense.
<3 Nerve, Sk8, Labradoodle, Austin
Posted: May 3, 2011, 4:14 AM
  • Group: Member
  • deviantART: Imperiousnel
  • MSN: Pirate_King0@hotmail.com
  • Photobucket: Nelo_Angelo1
Well the credit goes to 1 but here is what he said:
Quote from: 1
well I don't very much about actionscript but essentially he can track the x position of the image, once it hits the end of the canvas, create a new instance of the image on the opposite side, compensating for how far off the canvas is. if that makes sense.
Well i understand it alittle. I will try this method and see how it turns out. Thanks allot.
anything