Hello Guest
No Avatar
Social  »  
Introduce Yourself  »  
Sign In to Remove
Posted: February 3, 2012, 10:51 AM
  • Group: Member
Woah, hope I'm not breaking some unknown rules here by making a thread, but I didn't see another thread in here  :-\

Anyhow, I just wanted to drop in and say hello. I came across this website/forum through your Cadence them on the SMF themes database, and it seems like a cool place to hang out and maybe learn some stuff.

I'm somewhat of a computer power-user. I know enough to get a website up and running, fix a bit of php script here and there, but no where near enough to be comfortable of calling myself a "developer" of any kind. I can do more in Photoshop than just applying a Lens Flare and calling it "graphics", make a basic template for a webpage, but not enough to call myself a designer.

Anyways, I hope to learn some stuff here to help with running my website, and hopefully contribute sometime down the future.

Cheers.
Posted: February 3, 2012, 11:02 AM
  • Group: Administrator
  • AIM: mlm@visualpulse.net
  • deviantART: MadLittleMods
  • Photobucket: MadLittleMods
Not breaking any rules, Just a new board that was suggested and your the first one. Thanks for the breaking the ice in the board 8)

Sounds like your on a great path to make some cool stuff. Please suggest any tutorials you would like to see whether it be photoshop or webdesign (php, css, html, ...). Also ask some questions on anything related not just visual pulse themes, etc.
<3 Nerve, Sk8, Labradoodle, Austin
Posted: February 4, 2012, 2:45 AM
  • Group: Member
I really loved that intro.
Welcome and nice to have you on the site sCeege.
anything