Hello Guest
No Avatar
Sign In to Remove
Posted: November 3, 2011, 10:22 PM
  • Group: Member
Hey there,

finally I am back here with another question! I'm sure you did not missed me, but unfortunately I was not able to find an answer by myself, so may you would help me out once again?

I tried to change it by myself, but it did not work. So here comes the question: I want to modify the posting window so the dropdown menu with the colors is colorized. In detail: I want the colors to appear in the color they are, so black is depicted in black and so on. I spotted the dropdown-bar in the "GenericControls.Template.php" in the Cadence-Theme folder, it looks like the following:

Code: [Select]
// Print a drop down list for all the colors we allow!
if (!isset($context['disabled_tags']['color']))
echo ',
{
sType: \'select\',
sName: \'sel_color\',
oOptions: {
\'\': ', JavaScriptEscape($txt['change_color']), ',
\'black\': ', JavaScriptEscape($txt['black']), ',
\'cyan\': ', JavaScriptEscape($txt['cyan']), ',
\'red\': ', JavaScriptEscape($txt['red']), ',
\'yellow\': ', JavaScriptEscape($txt['yellow']), ',
\'pink\': ', JavaScriptEscape($txt['pink']), ',
\'green\': ', JavaScriptEscape($txt['green']), ',
\'orange\': ', JavaScriptEscape($txt['orange']), ',
\'purple\': ', JavaScriptEscape($txt['purple']), ',
\'blue\': ', JavaScriptEscape($txt['blue']), ',
\'beige\': ', JavaScriptEscape($txt['beige']), ',
\'brown\': ', JavaScriptEscape($txt['brown']), ',
\'teal\': ', JavaScriptEscape($txt['teal']), ',
\'navy\': ', JavaScriptEscape($txt['navy']), ',
\'maroon\': ', JavaScriptEscape($txt['maroon']), ',
\'limegreen\': ', JavaScriptEscape($txt['lime_green']), ',
\'white\': ', JavaScriptEscape($txt['white']), '
}
}';

I tried to add the html-"font"-tag at various positions, but none of them worked. Some caused the dropdown menu to disappear, some caused to disappear the whole bar with all options and some killed the style - it was funny too, but unfortunatly not very helpful at all. May you know how to change the color of those things?
Posted: November 4, 2011, 3:12 AM
  • Group: Administrator
  • AIM: mlm@visualpulse.net
  • deviantART: MadLittleMods
  • Photobucket: MadLittleMods
Right now, I am not sure on how to do this but I do know that editor.js which is in the default theme controls one type of editor. I think there is 3 types. wysiwyg, rich editor, ?

I looked for some sort of solution and ran through the code but I can't find where the js is assembled into the editor. You may have a faster solution with the official SMF forum on this but please post back here with the solution if you find it elsewhere or get it from SMF.

I will continue going through and asking a couple friends to see if they have any info.
<3 Nerve, Sk8, Labradoodle, Austin
anything