Hello Guest
No Avatar
Sign In to Remove
Posted: April 19, 2011, 8:42 AM  -- Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 1:51 AM by MLM
  • Group: Member
  • deviantART: Harry-G
This is a t-shirt design I did entirely in Inkscape with the pen tool and no preliminary sketch.

Currently I'm trying to enter it into various design contests websites

Right now it's up for voting at prawspektiv.com here: http://www.prawspektiv.com/Vote/219

Posted: April 19, 2011, 8:48 AM
  • Group: Administrator
  • AIM: mlm@visualpulse.net
  • deviantART: MadLittleMods
  • Photobucket: MadLittleMods
That looks AMAZING  :o - I just registered and voted for your piece!

Also it is featured  ;) (scroll down and look at the featured work block)
<3 Nerve, Sk8, Labradoodle, Austin
Posted: April 19, 2011, 8:55 AM
cool, thanks. On both accounts. :D
Posted: April 19, 2011, 4:22 PM  -- Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 4:30 PM by agent47
That really looks amazing mate. Everything about it is; the artwork, the color selection and I'm pretty sure the whole thing has one big meaning and it's gonna take me a while to figure it out but seriously though that looks good.
My community members and I are actually thinking of starting our very own web-comics to get the word about the site out there. Interested in joining us? We actually haven't put much thought to it as so much as finding a team first.
Posted: April 19, 2011, 9:25 PM
  • deviantART: Imperiousnel
  • MSN: Pirate_King0@hotmail.com
  • Photobucket: Nelo_Angelo1
My god that is flawless work. I wish I had that pad everyone is using. It makes design look 9000 times better. The green color looks neon-ish, which would be great on dark colored shirts. Kudos for the amazing talent.   ;D
Posted: April 19, 2011, 9:34 PM
Ahh thank you, and this might come as a surprise, but the only thing I used the pad/tablet on is the texture on the tree branch.

Everything else was done with the mouse. ;)
Posted: April 21, 2011, 9:31 AM
That really looks amazing mate. Everything about it is; the artwork, the color selection and I'm pretty sure the whole thing has one big meaning and it's gonna take me a while to figure it out but seriously though that looks good.
My community members and I are actually thinking of starting our very own web-comics to get the word about the site out there. Interested in joining us? We actually haven't put much thought to it as so much as finding a team first.

Hey man thanks for the offer, but making comics isn't entirely my thing. I just like to create something once and move on to the next thing, but even still maybe if something comes along that I'd be into I might be willing to contribute. I already read a couple comix from your site though too, ha ha. Good stuff. :)
Posted: April 21, 2011, 3:55 PM
  • deviantART: http://kaze90.deviantart.com/
  • Photobucket: http://s571.photobucket.com/albums/ss155/Kaze_90/
really good work man, compliment!