Hello Guest
No Avatar
Sign In to Remove
Posted: March 10, 2012, 9:08 AM
  • Group: Member
Hey everyone Im new to the site, I wanted to know if the current theme and layout you all are using for your site is available for download I also want to use the front page layout how u have it set up
Posted: March 10, 2012, 9:38 AM
  • Group: Administrator
  • AIM: mlm@visualpulse.net
  • deviantART: MadLittleMods
  • Photobucket: MadLittleMods
Hey everyone Im new to the site, I wanted to know if the current theme and layout you all are using for your site is available for download I also want to use the front page layout how u have it set up

The theme is not for download.

The template is also not being released for the homepage although you can sure use it for inspiration.
<3 Nerve, Sk8, Labradoodle, Austin
Posted: March 10, 2012, 10:12 AM
Are there any similar frontpages and forum designs like the ones you use, I am not too good with designs
Posted: March 10, 2012, 10:14 AM
Not that I know of. Just spend a couple hours in Photoshop building a design, you will surprise yourself and I always plan out my designs there first before any build.
Posted: March 10, 2012, 8:36 PM
I dont know all how to design in photoshop especially a whole layout like u have done, I see that you have forum themes already so I was interested in one like the default one u have here, its a shame u dont have any I really like what u've created
Posted: March 11, 2012, 1:15 AM
If you are unwilling to put forth any effort then I have no interest in helping you.

All you have to do is layer out each element of the site. Take a look at this tutorial (http://visualpulse.net/forums/index.php?topic=148.0) and download the source. The psd should help you figure out how to make a design.
anything